Liv Langma Advanced Pro 0 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When the race to the clouds begins, the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 0 women’s road race bike has what it... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When the race to the clouds begins, the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 0 women’s road race bike has what it takes to reach the summit first. Using an advanced-grade carbon composite frame & fork, including a full carbon steerer tube for added lightness, the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 0 has the ideal foundations for rapid climbing. Not only that, the incredible lateral stiffness of the frame delivers every watt of power you put into the pedals through to the wheels. It’s comfortable too, as the material naturally absorbs road vibrations before they reach the handlebar & saddle. The Langma Advanced Pro 0 comes with a full house of Shimano Ultegra components, with a 2x11 speed Di2 drivetrain that shifts with razor-sharp precision with just a light push of a button.
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite frame for lightweight performance
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite fork including full carbon steerer for further weight savings
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SLR Flux stem and SL handlebar
- Carbon Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 WheelSystem
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Dark Blue
- The Liv Langma Advanced Pro 0 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
In Tibet, the locals refer to Mount Everest as Langma. Its summit is elusive and represents the pinnacle achievement in mountaineering, a conquest that only the bravest and strongest explorers have achieved. This lightweight racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. Langma is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway.
Langma is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR Flux|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.