Liv Pique Advanced Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight and capable, the Liv Pique is the full sus bike to get you to the top of the mountains w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight and capable, the Liv Pique is the full sus bike to get you to the top of the mountains with energy to spare for enjoying the descents. Women’s specific geometry makes sure you’re comfortable ripping all day long.
The new Advanced Composite carbon frame is lightweight and stiff. It has low a standover height for easy manoeuvring while ripping around the trails and geometry specifically designed for women. The Maestro suspension platform offers 120mm of fully active suspension travel that keeps on working even while braking and pedalling as well as keeping traction during climbs to make the most of the sprung rear end.
The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker reduces the frame weight while increasing the stiffness. Boost spacing (110 front/148 rear) adds further stiffness while increasing tyre clearance for the trail optimized 27.5” mountain bike wheels.
Reliable and slick, the SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for every situation. To compliment the drivetrain, SRAM Guide R brakes make sure that control is at your fingertips. RockShox balances out the suspension front and rear, with a Revelation RL fork in front, offering 120mm travel and the new Deluxe RT shock in the rear gives supple, controlled travel.
Ride further with the Liv Pique Advanced.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with Advanced Forged composite rocker
- RockShox Revelation RL Solo Air with 120mm of plush travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock delivers plush action
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes offer powerful braking
- SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain gives smooth shifting
- Giant Contact SL Switch-R Trail Dropper Post helps climbing
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Carbon/Berry/Green
- The Liv Pique Advanced is available with 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Pique Advanced Womens 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 120mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion Mount
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, Solo-Air, QR15, Boost 15x110mm, Maxle Lite, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact Trail
Stem: Giant Contact
Rear Mech: SRAM GX
Shifters SRAM GX
Chainset: SRAM GX 1201 30T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11x42
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant XC-1 Boost Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" EVO Snakeskin TL Easy Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Trail Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included