MET Drone Wide Body HES Road Cycling Helmet 2017
- ShowProduct Information With over two years development, including extensive wind tunnel, track and road testing you can be ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With over two years development, including extensive wind tunnel, track and road testing you can be sure that the Met Drone Wide Body helmet will give you the best possible aero advantage.
Designed specifically for time trial road racing the ultra flat shape reduces drag over your head shoulders and back.. making you as aerodynamic as possible.
The polycarbonate visor fits snuggly against the helmet to help maximise aero efficiency. Designed specifically for TT racing the visor is scratch resistant and has an anti fog coating.
Of course this helmet will also protect your head in case of an accident. The Homothetic Embedded Skeleton dissipates impact force over the whole shell by spreading the pressure built up at the impact point.
The Air Lite straps use a special fabric weave which help sweat to evaporate while also being strong and light.
If you are looking to knock those vital seconds off your race times then the Met Drone Wide Body road cycling helmet is one of the essential components that can help you to achieve your goals.
Weight; 350g medium, 400g large
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Full Wrap / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- Homothetic Embedded Skeleton / Spreads the pressure built up at the impact point, and thus dissipates the force of impact over the whole shell.
- Wide Body / Revolutionary concept of masses & volumes distribution sets a new standard of aerodynamic performances.
- Safe-T Advanced / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- Air Lite Straps / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- Embedded Straps Anchoring Points / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps' tensile stress is more evenly dissipated in case of impact.
- Air Lite Lateral Dividers / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Polycarbonate Visor / High quality, scratch resistant, purpose designed TT visor. Maximises the aerodynamics. Fits snug against the helmet. Nose bridge. Anti-fog coating.
- Coolmax™ Internal Padding / High-tech material assures rapid evaporation of absorbed perspiration for greater comfort.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor - 6
- Head Contact Surface - 50
- Medium - 350gr
- Large - 400gr
There are currently no customer reviews
How to measure yourself for a helmet To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Adult Met helmets
Kids Met helmets
Met are one the world's leading manufacturers of high quality bicycle helmets, synonymous with care, reliability, efficiency and sustainable development.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.