MET Drone Wide Body Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
RRP: £240.00 Save £72.00
RRP: £240.00 Save £90.00
RRP: £229.99 Save up to £49.99
RRP: £240.00 Save £88.80
RRP: £250.00 Save £60.00
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information WIDE BODY CONSTRUCTIONThe MET Drone’s unique wide body, aerodynamic design directs the flow of air, ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
WIDE BODY CONSTRUCTION
The MET Drone’s unique wide body, aerodynamic design directs the flow of air, greatly decreasing turbulence and drag, allowing for that precious increase in rider speed.
Drone does this with an added volume design on the helmet’s sides that guide air over the rider’s shoulders, a natural area of turbulence that creates wind resistance and drag.
A system of internal air channels maximize cooling while guiding haeated air away from your head without sacrificing aerodynamic function.
SAVING 10 WATTS AT 50KM/H
The MET Drone’s design advantages have been measured and rigorously wind tunnel tested against its predecessor and competitor time trial helmets.
The purpose-built MAG-CLIP Shield maximizes aerodynamics, creating a unique drop shape.
The powerful, low-profile neodymium magnetic clips hold the visor securely in place when attached to the helmet body, with no aerodynamic sacrifice, and no danger of vibration misalignment.
The soft nose bridge keeps the visor fingerprint free, and an anti-fog coating ensures visor clarity.
SAFE-T ADVANCED FIT SYSTEM
Safe-T Advanced, MET’s top of the line fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort, keeping weight low and allowing perspiration at the back of the head. The polyurethane soft padding improves fit, affording a comfy head touch.
AIR LITE STRAPS
The straps on the Drone Wide Body are made to aid sweat evaporation and to provide greater tensile strength with less weight.
The MET Drone’s strap anchor points are embedded in the polystyrene, a technical feature that improves aerodynamics by leaving the shell exterior free from edges that might disrupt airflow.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Shield: MAG-CLIP Shield, four magnetic anchor point
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider: Air lite straps. Anti-slip cam divider
- Strap anchor: Embedded
- Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable
- Accessories: Polycarbonate lens. Fabric bag
- Certification: CE
- Medium 350g
- Large 410g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.