MET Genio Kids Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Kids helmets See the latest products
New in Kids helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description MET's kids helmets have always evolved from a simple but great idea to not just reproduce adult mode... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
And even the Elfo is not a small version of Genio, it has its own shape with greater head coverage and is better suited to babies. Other examples of specific adaptations: the back of the helmet is almost vertical to enable the child to sit up straight in the bike seat and then there is the Bimbi-Secure internal geometry concept.
It ensures there is no contact between the helmet and the fontanel, the most fragile zone of the child's head, even on impact.
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Bimbi Secure / In the event of an impact, the shock is dispersed away from the fontanels, the area of the skull which doesn't fully close until after the first years of life.
- Bimbi Plus / The back of the helmet is designed vertical and flat so the children can lean back and hold their head up comfortably in the baby seat.
- Integrated Visor / Extra protection for the eyes and the face of the child.
- Safe-T E-Twist / LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- Anti-Pinch Buckle / Designed to avoid any pinching, even when used clumsily.
- Anti-Insects Net / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- The Genio grows with the child all the way to 57 cm head size!
- Reflective Stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor - 4.5
- Head Contact Surface - 60
- 250 gr