MRP Mega G3 Chain Guide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information At MRP, we pioneered the concept of chain retention almost 15 years ago with our System 1 and years ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending).
- Combined skid and lower guide design increases durability and simplifies installation. (Patent Pending)
- Swingset pivoting skid mount for fast and easy crank and chainring installation. (Patent Pending)
- Optional G-slide slider block (included with every guide) can replace the lower guide pulley for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Nylon upper guide features tracked and grooved backplate interface and pivoting faceplate that allows for stable and straightforward installation.
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap for quiet, muted chain retention performance in even the roughest terrain.
- Available in "Mini" 32-36t and "Mega" 36-40t sizing
- No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Alloy or Carbon backplate options
- ISCG, ISCG-05, and BB mounting options (BB mount option not available for carbon models)
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
- For single-ring drivetrains.
- Available in black or white
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.