Marin Attack Trail 7 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hard hitting performance for riding the most challenging enduro trails. The Marin Attack Trail is a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Hard hitting performance for riding the most challenging enduro trails. The Marin Attack Trail is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that delivers the confident performance you need when riding more challenging trails. With 150mm of fully active rear suspension travel combined with a 160mm travel X-fusion Metric R fork this is a bike for attacking every trail.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers 150mm of active suspension travel
- X-Fusion Metric fork delivers 160mm of bump soaking up front
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for dependable gear shifting
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss Cyan
- The Marin Attack Trail 7 is available with 0% APR finance
The bike of choice for Enduro riders, the Attack Trail is a proven top competitor designed and built to handle the most demanding trail and competitive enduro riding. With a 150mm travel QUAD 3 suspension frame, internal dropper and shifter routing, and modern long, low, and slack geometry the podium is only one race away.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 4 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5" Wheels, 150mm Travel QUAD 3 Suspension Platform, Internal Dropper Post and Rear Der Housing, Chainstay Mounted Post Mount, 148×12"m Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||X-Fusion Metric R, 27.5" 160mm of travel, Air Spring, Adj Rebound, 20mm x 110mm TA, Black Ano Stanchions|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion O2 PRO RL, 200mm x 57mm, Rebound Adjustment and Lock Out|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8 x 1 1/2|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 25mm rise, 780mm width, 4 up, 9 back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore MT500, 203mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore MT500, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM NX 11-Speed|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall,29"m Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x20mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, 148×12"m, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearings, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27.5"x2.35", Performance Wire Bead, Tubeless Compatible|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27.5"x2.35", Performance Wire Bead, Tubeless Compatible|
|Seat Post:||TranzX Dropper Post, YSP15 with 1x remote|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Comp|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet, Modular 1x with 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X-11 Extra Light|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.