Marin Bobcat Trail 3 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Feel the thrill of the trail on the Marin Bobcat Trail 3 mountain bike. This hardtail 29er is built ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Feel the thrill of the trail on the Marin Bobcat Trail 3 mountain bike. This hardtail 29er is built around a robust aluminium alloy MTB frame and features a suspension fork that offers 100mm of suspension travel to tame the trail. The 29” wheels roll quickly over rough and smooth terrain alike and are best suited to taller riders. Smaller mountain bikers may prefer the fit of the Bobcat Trail 3 27.5”.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for dependable performance
- SR Suntour XCM suspension fork to smooth the trail ahead
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colour: Gloss Alloy
- The Marin Bobcat Trail 3 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Bobcat Trail family of trail hardtails are designed for the hardtail enthusiast and trail mountain bike rider looking for modern geometry and proper singletrack capabilities.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 29" Wheels, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Seatstay Disc Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM HLO 29”, Hydraulic Lockout, 100mm Travel (80mm Travel Size XS)|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 10mm Rise, 720mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDM-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDM-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDM-285 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, RD-M310|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Joytech, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 29”x2.25”|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 29”x2.25”|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY301, 42/32/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-34T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.