Marin Fairfax SC 4 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For fast and confident commuting the Marin Fairfax SC 4 is a hybrid sports bike that’ll put you on t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For fast and confident commuting the Marin Fairfax SC 4 is a hybrid sports bike that’ll put you on the right track. IT has a lightweight alloy frame with mudguard and rack mounts, as well as a carbon bladed fork, helping absorb road chatter and gives precise steering. The Shimano Sora drivetrain gives road style shifting efficiency, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all weather performance.
- Lightweight Series 3 6061 Aluminium alloy frame for 700c wheels
- Fender and mudguard mounts aid versatility
- Carbon fork blades with alloy steerer gives super accurate steering
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain gives wide, road-style gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and offer all weather stopping performance
- Schwalbe Lugano 28c tyres are fast rolling and have puncture protection
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Silver
- The Marin Fairfax SC 4 is available with 0% APR finance
The Fairfax and Terra Linda Speed + Commute line is designed and built to have the speed of a road bike, with the durability and reliability of a commuter.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 3 Speed + Commute, 6061 Aluminum w/ SHOT Tech, 700C Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts, Fender, Rack, and Integrated Kickstand Mounts|
|Fork:||Carbon w/ Alloy Steerer, Post-Mount Disc|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Flat Top Riser|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, Long Cage|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 30mm Tall, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700Cx28, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700Cx28, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy Light|
|Chainset:||FSA Vero Pro, Extra-Wide Compact, 48/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 9-Speed, 11-34T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.