Marin Four Corners Elite 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From adventure touring to commuting the Marin Four Corners Elite is a steel framed road bike that of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From adventure touring to commuting the Marin Four Corners Elite is a steel framed road bike that offers a smooth ride over rough roads and gravel tracks, even when fully loaded.
Offering a smooth ride, the CrMo steel frame is butted and formed, to keep the weight down while still being tough enough for real adventure. Mudguard and rack mounts on frame and fork, with three bottle cage mounts, allow you to pack the bike up for long distance touring. 45mm tyres on the 700c wheels offer extra cushioning when riding on rough roads when fully loaded.
The SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain features an ultra-wide-range 10-42t cassette to give you all the gears you’ll need with the quiet running and chain security that only a ‘one by’ system can offer. The SRAM Rival brakes give you very powerful stopping control in all-weather-conditions.
The Marin Four Corners Elite is ready for anything.
- CrMo steel frame and fork for a smooth ride
- Full rack fender mounts for getting fully loaded
- SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears and reliable running
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 18”, 19”, 20”, 21”
- Colour: Red
- The Marin Four Corners Elite is available with 0% finance
The Marin Four Corners Elite 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Columbus Thron Butted and Formed CrMo, 700c Wheels, Utilitour Geometry, Full Rack and Fender Mounts, 142x12mm Naild Locking Thru-Axle Dropouts, Disc Mount
Fork: Butted CrMo, Fender and Rack Eyelets, 15mm Thru-axle, Post-Mount Disc
Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Bars: Marin Four Corners Flared Drop
Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
Shifters: SRAM Rival 1x11-Speed
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1
Chainset: SRAM Rival 1, 2-Piece, 38T Chainring
Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: SRAM XG-1150 11-Speed, 10-42T
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
Rims: WTB KOM i25, 25mm Inner, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 100x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 142x12mm, Alloy Axle, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearing, SRAM XD Driver, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
Tyres: WTB Riddler, 700x45C, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready Front - WTB Riddler, 700x45C, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready Rear
Seatpost: Marin Alloy
Pedals: Trekking Platform