Marin Hawk Hill 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Proper full suspension MTB performance at an affordable price point. The Hawk Hill 1 is the entry le... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Proper full suspension MTB performance at an affordable price point. The Hawk Hill 1 is the entry level full sus bike from the iconic mountain bike brand Marin. With 120mm of suspension travel, dialled trail geometry and a Shimano 1x10 speed drivetrain the Hawk Hill is ready for your next trail centre adventure.
- Aluminium alloy frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension
- RockShox Recon fork for 120mm of suspension control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue, Purple
- The Marin Hawk Hill 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Hawk Hill is our most playful trail bike, made for the rider that catches a bit of air off of every root in the trail, is always looking for an alternate line, and ends every ride with a smile.
This is an all-around suspension bike with trail performance far out stretching the asking price.
- Series 3 Aluminium Frame: The Hawk Hill has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5” wheels.
- MultiTrac Suspension Technology: MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedalling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Internal Routing: Hawk Hill models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 27.5”, 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Lite, 42mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion O2 Pro R, 210x50mm, Custom Tune, 25mm x M8 Hardware Top and Bottom|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8? x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm rise, 5º Up, 9º Back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus Direct Mount 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 1×10|
|Rims:||Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32H Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H, Standard Feehub Body|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 27.5×2.4?, Race, DNA Compound, 60tpi Casing, Aramid Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 27.5×2.4?, Race, DNA Compound, 60tpi Casing, Aramid Bead|
|Seat Post:||Marin, Two Bolt Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1×10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||SunRace 10-Speed, 11-46T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Marin Hawk Hill 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Amazing bike to ride I’m 5,10 and got a large, my only real criticism of tress is the tyre advertised either in the picture or the description are incorrect as this bike comes with vee tyre crown gem tyres, and no grommets supplied for a stealth dropper but this was quickly rectified by tredz
Amazing bike to ride I’m 5,10 and got a large, my only real criticism of tress is the tyre advertised either in the picture or the description are incorrect as this bike comes with vee tyre crown gem tyres, and no grommets supplied for a stealth dropper but this was quickly rectified by tredzClose review