Marin Nail Trail 6 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trail riding at its best. The Marin Nail Trail 6 has 27.5” wheels for rapid, nimble riding fun. The ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Trail riding at its best. The Marin Nail Trail 6 has 27.5” wheels for rapid, nimble riding fun. The lightweight alloy frame boosts confidence on the trails, and in complemented by the RockShox fork with its 120mm travel. The 27.5” wheeled version of the Nail Trail is great for smaller riders, and comes in Small and Medium sizes, while the 29er version comes in Large, X Large and XX Large, perfect for bigger riders.
- Series 3 6061 Aluminium alloy frame with double butted tubes and Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Recon RL fork with 120mm travel controls the bumps
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifts
- Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful
- Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
- The Marin Nail Trail 6 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Aggressive hardtail riders looking for modern trail geometry, thru-axles, and dropper post compatibility will find themselves at home on the Nail Trail. This is a playful and responsive bike ready for conquering hills, carving turns, and clearing the next rock garden.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum, 27.5” Wheels, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter & Dropper Post Routing, 148x12mm Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm of travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm width, 4º up, 9º back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-425 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5"x2.35"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 27.5”x2.25", Folding Bead|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy Light|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X-11 Extra Light|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T|