Marin Nicasio 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The real feel of steel. The Marin Nicasio is a versatile road bike that is ready for adventure. With... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The real feel of steel. The Marin Nicasio is a versatile road bike that is ready for adventure. With it CrMo steel frame and fork giving you a smooth ride over rough road surfaces and wide 30c tyres the Nicasio is ready to head out onto gravel tracks as well as tarmac road. With all the frame fittings you need for touring this is a bike that will broaden your riding horizons.
- CrMo steel frame for confident off-road handling
- CrMo steel fork for a refined ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with wide range cassette
- Promax disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Dark Blue
- The Marin Nicasio is available with 0% APR finance
The Nicasio is for the rider looking for something different and modern, yet with traditional steel construction. Classic lines and CrMo frame tubes have the soul of a classic bike, with the geometry and 700C x 30mm-40mm or 650B x 47mm tires to let riders handle any surface.
ADVENTURE ROAD RIDING
LONG DISTANCE COMMUTING
ENDURANCE AND ALL-WEATHER PAVEMENT
Born from the same ethos as the Gestalt series, the Nicasio is designed to take you Beyond Road. These endurance models let you take any path you’d like, whether it is on the asphalt or to a variety of off-road terrains. Our Series 1 frames give you everything you need to tackle roads, gravel, and trails, and our Series 2 frames up the game with lighter, snappier tubing and premium features like thru-axles, flat mount brakes, and tapered head tubes for our full carbon forks. There’s plenty of style thrown in as well, which is easy to see in our Nicasio RC with its casual yet ready for adventure attitude and colour matched full aluminium fenders.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Double Butted CrMo Beyond Road, 700C Wheels, Beyond Road Geometry, Fender and Rack Mounts, Disc Mount|
|Fork:||CrMo, Fender and Rack Eyelets, IS Disc|
|Headset:||FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Compact 12º Flared Drop|
|Front Brake:||Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700Cx30|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700Cx30|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||FSA Temp Compact, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-32T|