Marin San Anselmo 2 Womens 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride on roads, cycle paths and gravel tracks. The Marin San Anselmo 2 is a hybrid sports bike that i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ride on roads, cycle paths and gravel tracks. The Marin San Anselmo 2 is a hybrid sports bike that is designed specifically for women. The frame is made from lightweight aluminium alloy and offers a comfortable cycling position with a lowered top tube for easy stopping and starting. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with wide puncture protection tyres while the suspension fork will take the sting out of rough trails and tracks.
- Aluminium alloy frame with women’s specific geometry
- SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of rough surfaces
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small (15”), Small (17”), Medium (19”), Large (20”)
- Colour: Black
- The Marin San Anselmo 2 is available with 0% APR finance
San Rafael and San Anselmo bikes are designed and built for active recreational riders looking to explore on and off paved surfaces. These models offer lightweight Series 3 and Series 2 6061 aluminium frames, suspension forks, Shimano drivetrains, rack and fender mounts, large-volume 700C mixed-terrain tires, and disc brakes on every model. Dual Sport geometry balances an active pedalling position with an upright seating position for fitness riding across mixed surfaces.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The San Rafael and San Anselmo have a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with disc brakes, rear rack and fender mounts, a 63mm travel suspension fork, and 700C wheels
Hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
Puncture-resistant tires greatly reduce the risk of flat tires.
Suspension forks feature 63mm of travel for comfort and control on mixed surfaces.
Dual Sport geometry balances an active pedalling position with comfortable, upright seating.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 2 Dual Sport, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Women|s Fit Geometry, Step Through Design, Disc Brake|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX Disc HLO, Hydraulic Lockout, Preload Adjustment, 63mm Travel|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF-505 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FDTY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, 700Cx40, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, 700Cx40, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28, Ring Guard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-32T|
|Pedals:||Dual Sport Platform|