Marin San Anselmo 4 Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The freedom to cycle everywhere. The Marin San Anselmo 4 is a hybrid sports bike that is built for r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The freedom to cycle everywhere. The Marin San Anselmo 4 is a hybrid sports bike that is built for riding everywhere from smooth tarmac roads to rough gravel tracks and everywhere in between. The lightweight aluminium frame features a comfortable women’s specific cycling position with confident handling. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with wide puncture protection tyres and are perfect for cycling everywhere.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with women’s specific geometry
- SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of rough surfaces
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss Tan
- The Marin San Anselmo 4 is available with 0% APR finance
San Rafael and San Anselmo bikes are designed and built for active recreational riders looking to explore on and off paved surfaces. These models offer lightweight Series 3 and Series 2 6061 aluminium frames, suspension forks, Shimano drivetrains, rack and fender mounts, large-volume 700C mixed-terrain tires, and disc brakes on every model. Dual Sport geometry balances an active pedalling position with an upright seating position for fitness riding across mixed surfaces.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 3 Dual Sport, 6061 Aluminum w/ SHOT Tech, 700C Wheels, Women|s Fit Geometry, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCXD LO, Hydraulic Lockout, Adjustable Damping, 63mm Travel|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Flat Top Riser|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, 700Cx40, Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, 700Cx40, Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T521, 10-speed, 48/36/26, w/Ring Guard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Octalink V2 Cartridge|
|Chain:||Shimano Deore 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11-34|
|Pedals:||Dual Sport Platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.