Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 C Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Mavic’s hyper aero wheels, the CXR Ultimate 60 C Clincher Road Wheels are superfast through the wind... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Mavic’s hyper aero wheels, the CXR Ultimate 60 C Clincher Road Wheels are superfast through the wind.
True Aero Rims
The rims are a combination of Maxtal alloy internal bonded to a 12k carbon outer flange. The 60mm deep carbon flanges cut through the wind, making use of a NACA inspired profile and CX01 Blades that integrate with the tyre to further reduce air turbulence.
The braking surface is Mavic’s Exalith 2, which uses a chemical treatment and rough surface to increase braking performance. Specific brake pads are included for the best braking power.
Super Lightweight Hubs
To keep the hubs lightweight, Mavic uses a carbon shell in front combined with aluminium flanges. The freewheel is steel for long-term durability and can be converted to Campagnolo standard with a freewheel sold separately.
Aero Bladed Spokes
With 16 spokes in front and 20 in the rear, weight is kept to a minimum. The double butted, bladed steel spokes add further aerodynamic efficiency and are radially laced in the front and rear non-drive side, and a 2-cross pattern in the rear drive side.
Premium CXR Ultimate Tyres
The CXR Ultimate 60 C Clincher Road Wheels come with Mavic CXR Ultimate tyres that match perfectly with the CX01 Bladed technology in the rims for air cutting performance. The front tyre has the GripLink compound for greater grip, while the rear has the Powerlink compound for less rolling resistance.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre size: 23 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Weight Front820g
- Weight Pair1825g
- Weight Rear1005g
- Weight Tyre 700x23200g
- The Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 C Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fibre
- Height: 60 mm, Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: carbon centre tube and aluminium flanges
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- CXR Ultimate GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- To be used with CX01 Blades (CX01 Blades are not compatible with any other tyre)
- Specific aero shape for Cosmic CXR rim profile
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- BR601 quick releases
- CXR specific Exalith brake pads
- Valve extender
- Rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.