Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take your riding to the next level with the Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Road Wheels. These wheels ar... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take your riding to the next level with the Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Road Wheels. These wheels are Mavic’s entry level aero offering, giving you many of the same technologies as their more expensive carbon brothers, at a much more reasonable price point.
The SUP welded joint and reinforced lower bridge adds a dose of extra strength to the rims, allowing them to take on rougher roads without worry. The 30mm deep rims offer a great balance between aerodynamic performance and climbing efficiency, while the UB braking surface increases braking performance for added control.
The alloy bodied hubs increase the aero ability of the Cosmic Elite wheels, while the sealed QRM cartridge bearings keep the wheels rolling smoothly and fast. The bearings are easily replaceable for easy maintenance. The straight-pull design gives a stiffer overall build, and along with the steel axles, makes for a stronger wheelset.
With 20 spokes on both the front and rear wheels, weight is kept to a minimum. The bladed spokes add further aerodynamic efficiency and are radially laced in the front and non-drive side in the rear, and 2-crossed on the drive side in the rear.
The Mavic Cosmic Elites road wheels come complete with Mavic Yksion Elite tyres, matching up perfectly to the rims. The 25c size balances speed and comfort, making for rapid performance without the harsh consequences of super skinny tyres.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- The Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 30 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 15mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- BR101 quick releases
- Rim tape
- User guide
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.