Mavic Crossmax SLR 29er Disc INTL MTB Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Benefiting from years of Crossmax dedicated R&D and World Cup racers' feedback; the Crossmax SLR 29"... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionBenefiting from years of Crossmax dedicated R&D and World Cup racers' feedback; the Crossmax SLR 29" offers superior system performance for only 1620 grams! Specific use of Mavic's key technologies to manage 29er strains. Result: the most dynamic ride ever!
29er specific conception: performance and reliability
- Rim: reinforced extrusion with ISM 3D weight reduction
- Spokes: Stronger Zicral bladed spokes to manage greater stress of 29er
- Developed with and endorsed by Mavic pro-racers (Orbea, Cannondale and Luna)
- World Cup level lightweight system - 1620 grams
- Distinctive SSC design approach
- Low inertia: Light yet wide rim, ISM 3D,
- Stiff system: 19 mm rim, thru-axle compatible, Maxtal, Fore, Zicral
- Efficient energy transfer: ITS-4, Isopulse, UST, asymmetrical rim
- front wheel: 755 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Colour: Double anodization, black rim, silver ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 3D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
- Internal width: 19 mm, asymmetrical
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Colour: black + 1 half black / half white
- Nipples: integrated M7 aluminium with brake rings
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: oversize aluminium
- Colour: white
- Front and rear axle material: aluminium
- ITS-4 alloy
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
- Centerlock QR & 15 mm
- 6 bolts Lefty
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- Centerlock QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- BX601 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Specific disc bolts
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.