Mavic Crossride SL Elite Womens MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Comfort and adjustability for off-road riding. Superlight retention system offers optimal adjustabi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Comfort and adjustability for off-road riding.
- Superlight retention system offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold.
- 37.5® technology padding uses active particles to absorb heat from your head and wick sweat away five times faster.
- Anti-mosquito mesh shields you from bugs.
- Weighs only 260 grams (size M).
- Visor protects you from sun glare, branches and off-road debris.
- Bright colors add visual impact.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Helmets Size Chart
|INT||S||M||L||L Maxi Fit|
|INCHES||20-22||21 1/4 - 23 1/4||22 1/2 - 24||22 3/4 - 24 3/4|
How to measure yourself for a helmet
Mavic helmets are strong, sturdy, reliable and well ventilated to keep your head cool. They are easy to adjust and come in a range of styles and sizes.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.