Mavic Deemax Ultimate MTB Wheels - 26" - 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Strong enough for full on downhill tracks, yet light enough for long days racing enduro. The Mavic D... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Strong enough for full on downhill tracks, yet light enough for long days racing enduro. The Mavic Deemax Ultimate MTB Wheels can take you down the roughest tracks in the world without batting an eye.
The hubs have both alloy bodies as well as axles, for lightweight rolling, and an ITS-4 alloy freehubs to efficiently transfers power. Sealed cartridge bearings make maintenance easy and the bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles. The rear 12x150mm spaced hub is convertible to 12x157mm with the included adaptors. The front can be changed from 20x110 to 15x100 with adaptors sold separately.
Constructed with Mavic’s ISM technology, extra material is removed to keep the wheels lightweight, while a central spine is added to keep strength high, making for a fantastic strength-to-weight ratio. They are made with Maxtal alloy and feature a robust SUP joint and 21mm internal width.
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 28 spokes in front and 32 in the rear with a 3 cross pattern for both wheels.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Weight Front 26"910g
- Weight Pair 26"1965g
- Weight Rear 26"1055g
- The Mavic Deemax Ultimate MTB Wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM with central spine
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: front 28, rear 32
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: 20mm, convertible to 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- 12x157mm adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide