Mavic EN521 Disc 26" MTB Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (MTB) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (MTB)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The perfect rim for today's all mountain ridingDisc specific, with a 21 mm rim bedMaxtal alloy is 30... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Disc specific, with a 21 mm rim bed
- Maxtal alloy is 30% stronger than 6061 without any extra weight
- SUP technology, A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong and offers superior wheel balance
- Black anodised finish
- Schrader drilled, but supplied with a rubber grommet for use with Presta valves if required
- Weight: 540 grams
Mavic EN521 Disc 26" MTB Rim Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've got these rims with Superstar evo hubs, which works very well. They're tough and durable, definitely suitable for XC/AM at least.
I've got these rims with Superstar evo hubs, which works very well. They're tough and durable, definitely suitable for XC/AM at least.Close review