Mavic Ksyrium Disc Road Wheels 2018
- ShowProduct Information An endurance wheelset for everyday riding and sportives. The Mavic Ksyrium is a classic wheelset and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
An endurance wheelset for everyday riding and sportives. The Mavic Ksyrium is a classic wheelset and this disc brakes version is supplied with 25mm Mavic Yksion Elite tyres. For lightweight, durable disc brake performance, the Mavic Ksyrium offers dependable rolling performance.
- Rim: S6000 aluminium alloy, 17mm internal width
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, bladed
- Hubs: aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings, Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Axles: 12mm thru axles
- Tyres: Yksion Elite 25c
- Weight 1,740g pair
- Colour: Black
- The Mavic Ksyrium Disc road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
Engineered to perform over the long haul, the Ksyrium Disc is a natural evolution of our popular Ksyrium wheel. Designed specifically for disc-brake use, the rims feature patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology for the perfect balance of durability and light weight. The rims are laced to smooth-rolling QRM bearing hubs with strong straight-pull spokes. We’ve also increased the spoke count from 20 to 24, for both the front and the rear wheel, to handle the high torque levels that disc brakes produce. The hub is engineered with a 12mm thru-axle, and can be converted to 15mm thru-axle or quick release. The system includes 25mm Yksion Elite tires front and rear. Their special compound provides a good balance of low rolling resistance and secure cornering grip, in wet or dry conditions. And at just 215 grams, they enhance the Ksyrium Disc’s ability to accelerate and climb with speed and efficiency.
Lightweight, durable and disc-brake ready, Ksyrium Disc delivers everyday performance no matter the weather
- Wider lightweight rims for a smooth ride quality
- ISM machined, welded rims 17mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 25mm tires Lightweight Yksion Elite tires
- Engineered stiffness for sharp handling and acceleration
- Isopulse lacing Optimized bearing placement Straight-pull bladed spokes deliver optimal stiffness
- Powerful, reliable disc brakes for added confidence and control
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution 6-Bolt or Centre Lock brake compatible
- Safety & reliability
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Front bearings : sealed cartridge bearings (QRM), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Centre Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle : 12mm thru axle. Optional : Easily convertible to quick release with adequate adapters, convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- Brake type: disc
- Field: mountain
- Rim profile: low
- Rim: aluminium
- Tubeless: no
- Tyre type: clincher
- Weight: >1700g
- Efficiency & rigidity
- Instant Drive 360
- QRM Auto
- Safety & reliability
- Weight Front845
- Weight Pair1740
- Weight Rear895
- Weight Tyre 700x25215
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.