Midweight softshell that converts into a vest with great fit and versatile protection for early fall rides.
The Ksyrium Elite Convertible jacket could be the perfect mid-season training jacket before the sub-zero temperatures of winter kick in.
Ride Wick Warm fabric all over makes it really soft and cosy, with great wind protection from the triple layer membrane, so it’s ideal for those early morning starts or windier rides. But then once the temperatures pick up, the sleeves can be unzipped and packed into a pocket turning it into a stylish gilet.
A slightly roomier cut means it fits perfectly over a brushed mid-layer. And details like the fleece-lined collar, staydown zip and ergonomic back pockets make it ideal for mid-season endurance riding.
Wind protection and breathability -
- Ride Wick Warm fabric has a very soft feel and provides wind protection and breathability thanks to a fine, three-layer membrane with high-stretch
- Midweight garment - 290 grams/ sqm
Combination of comfort and versatility -
- Zippered inset sleeve construction allows sleeves to be removed for conversion into a vest
- Ergonomic and roomier cut lines enhance motion
- Ergonomic back pocket construction for easy access
- Wide elastic on the waist comfortably holds your body
- Ergonomic collar with fleece lining
High visibility -
- Reflective highlight for improved road visibility
Ergo Ride -
- Ride Wick Warm
- Body: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastan
- Reflective highlights
- Removable sleeves
- 3 back pockets
- Bonded chest pocket
Product Details -
Special Fit -