Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Feel the difference with a pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Road Wheels. Built for challenging road ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Feel the difference with a pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Road Wheels. Built for challenging road conditions and happy to race or to knock out the miles with, these disc specific wheels are made to last.
Using Mavic’s Instant Drive 360, the freehub is fast rolling with little friction and have quick engagement, wasting no time in getting power from your legs to the road. Allowing for easy maintenance, the hubs feature replaceable sealed cartridge bearings.
The hubs are convertible from quick release to 12x100mm (front) and 12x142mm (rear) with the supplied adaptors. The front can also be made to accept 15x100mm with additional adaptors that are sold separately. The wheels are available in either Shimano’s Centre Lock standard or 6-bolt for the rotor attachment.
Ksyrium rims have a unique profile, and is created using their ISM 4D technique, which removes unnecessary material between the spokes to keep the rims lightweight while retaining strength. The rims are made from Maxtal, which is a higher strength alloy, allowing Mavic to have a higher strength to weight ratio. They are also disc specific, which removes the braking surface, allowing for a stronger rim.
The 24 spokes front and rear are double butted steel and feature a bladed, straight-pull shape. This gives them an aerodynamic advantage as well as balances weight and strength. The front lacing is a 2 cross pattern, while the rear has Mavic’s Isopulse lacing.
The Ksyrium Elite Clincher wheels comes with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For optimal longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Weight Front770g
- Weight Pair1670g
- Weight Rear900g
- Weight Tyre 700x25210g
- The Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Front 12 mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or front wheel)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide