Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The lightest Ksyrium Equipe ever featuring impactful graphic designForget what you know about Ksyriu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe lightest Ksyrium Equipe ever featuring impactful graphic design
Forget what you know about Ksyrium Equipe. This new version is down to an impressive 1690 g with a low inertia thanks to a new rim extrusion. It gets a new astonishing white version, featuring consistent Ksyrium family graphic approach. Black or White version
- 40 grams lighter per rim FTS-L freewheel system Optimized lighter hubs
- Isopulse Optimized bearing positioning Straight pull spokes (stiffer than J-Bent)
- Rim resistance: Sup welding Reinforced rim drillings: H2 High quality cartridge bearings: QRM
- Weight 770 grams
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance
- This spoke lacing design and wheel building brings better wheel stability and a crystal clear transmission of energy thanks to a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic. Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they provide high durability thanks to double sealing (2RS or LLU) as well as high efficiency thanks to C3 internal clearance (low play, tight tolerances)
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light. Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body: - the entire hub is extremely lightweight and strong - greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Hammer Hardening. Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress. This improves rim's life expectancy and resistance to micro cracking
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.