Mavic Ksyrium Merino Long Finger Gloves AW16
- ShowProduct Information Merino wool glove with excellent moisture management and heat regulation.Merino wool is so popular w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Very soft: merino fibres are so fine that they don't itch or prickle warm: merino fibres contain millions of air pockets that lock in body heat to keep you warm
- Odor control: merino wool resists odour naturally
- Elastic cuff with a highly elastic binding - for a perfect fit
- Silicone grip on the palm for better dexterity
- Touchscreen compatible
- Ergo Cut
- Finger Grip
- Long cuff glove
- Merino Wool
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Mavic size chart to find the best fit for you.
We stock International Mavic sizing, please see below for country-specific sizing.
Measurement in cm
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.