Mavic Ksyrium Pro C Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For fast road riding, get yourself a pair of fast wheels. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro C Clincher Road Whee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For fast road riding, get yourself a pair of fast wheels. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro C Clincher Road Wheels keep the pace with alloy rims and matching tyres.
To keep the hubs super lightweight, Mavic uses a carbon shell in front combined with aluminium flanges. The freewheel is steel for long term durability, and can be converted to Campagnolo standard with a freewheel sold separately.
Ksyrium rims have a unique profile, and is created using their ISM 4D technique, which removes unnecessary material between the spokes to keep the rims lightweight while retaining strength. The rims are made from Maxtal, which is a higher strength alloy, allowing Mavic to have a higher strength to weight ratio.
The 18 spokes in front and 20 in the rear are made from Mavic’s Zicral alloy and feature a bladed, straight-pull shape. They are lighter than steel spokes, while still keeping the wheels stiff. The shape gives them an aerodynamic advantage as well as balances weight and strength. The front lacing is a radial pattern, while the rear has Mavic’s Isopulse lacing.
The Ksyrium Pro C wheels come with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Weight Front630g
- Weight Pair1475g
- Weight Rear845g
- Weight Tyre 700x25210g
- The Mavic Ksyrium Pro C Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Rear body: aluminium
- Front body: carbon with aluminium flanges
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- BR601 quick releases
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide