Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information These super lightweight wheels will float you to the top of any climb. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
These super lightweight wheels will float you to the top of any climb. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Clincher Road Wheels will shave the precious grams off near any race bike.
Using Mavic’s Instant Drive 360, the freehub is fast rolling with little friction and have quick engagement, wasting no time in getting power from your legs to the road. Allowing for easy maintenance, the hubs feature replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. The hubs have aluminium alloy bodies and axles.
The 3k carbon rims are super lightweight at only 405g per rim, and 17mm internal width matches perfectly to the 25c tyres for a fully supportive ride and fantastic handling characteristics. The iTgMAX technology braking surfaces use laser processes to remove resin from the track, while leaving the carbon intact for excellent braking qualities.
With 18 spokes in front and 24 in the rear, weight is kept to a minimum. The double butted, bladed steel spokes add further aerodynamic efficiency and are radially laced in the front and Isopulse pattern in the rear.
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Clincher road wheels comes with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Weight Front615g
- Weight Pair1390g
- Weight Rear775g
- Weight Tyre 700x25210g
- The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL-C Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Height: 25mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Carbon brake pads
- Rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide