Maxxis Downhill MTB Mountain Bike Inner Tube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Inner Tubes See the latest products
New in Inner Tubes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information As downhill courses get gnarlier, Maxxis products evolve with the topography. Maxxis downhill tubes ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
As downhill courses get gnarlier, Maxxis products evolve with the topography. Maxxis downhill tubes are 1.5mm thick to eliminate pinch flats, add stability, and allow the use of low air pressure.
- 1.5 mm thick walls
- Downhill specific
- Presta & Schrader valves
- Presta valve with RVC is Removable Valve Core
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.