Merida Big Nine XT-Edition Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Based on the World Cup XC 29er team bike the Merida Big Nine XT-Edition is a fast charging hardtail ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Based on the World Cup XC 29er team bike the Merida Big Nine XT-Edition is a fast charging hardtail MTB. Featuring a Shimano XT drivetrain and Rock Shox suspension fork you know it will be quick on cross country mountain bike trails.
Double butted and Technoformed tubes on the 6061 alloy frame have had excess material shaved away from low stress areas to shave off the grams while maintaining strength. With a racy riding position and fast rolling 29” wheels the Big Nine offers confident climbing and stable descending.
The Rock Shox 30 Gold fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel to smooth out the trail. A remote lockout allows you to ride more efficiently on roads and smooth trial sections.
The Shimano XT drivetrain provides slick shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the gradients on the trail. Powerful with good modulation the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident speed control.
Fast and efficient the Merida Big Nine XT edition is an XC hardtail for rapid mountain bike adventures.
- Strong and lightweight alloy frame for fast off-road performance
- Rock Shox 30 Gold fork offers plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT groupset offers slick gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Sizes: 15 inch, 17 inch, 19 inch, 21 inch
- Colour: Green / Blue
- The Merida Big Nine XT Edition is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Nine XT-Edition 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame with smooth welding.
Fork: Rock Shox 30 Gold 100mm travel with remote lockout
Headset: BC OV Hset
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 680mm wide - 12mm rise
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Shifters: Shimano XT-ispec
Front Mech: Shimano XT
Rear Mech: Shimano XT shadow
Chainset: Shimano XT 40-30-22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big Nine Pro D
Front Hub: Shimano M4050
Rear Hub: Shimano M4050
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Pro - in line 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Pro alloy