Merida Big Seven 100 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and nimble the Merida Big Seven 100 is a hardtail mountain bike for cross country adventures. B... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Fast and nimble the Merida Big Seven 100 is a hardtail mountain bike for cross country adventures. Based on the XC race bikes used by the Merida Multivan World cup team so you know it will be quick.
The 6061 alloy frame uses Technoformed and double butted tubes which makes it lightweight as well as strong. A neutral riding position provides an efficient platform for climbing while remaining stable on the descents.
The Suntour fork provides 100mm of bump soaking performance to help smooth out the trail while a lockout means that you can improve efficiency on smooth surfaces.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the gradients on your route. When the trail points downhill the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping power in all weather conditions.
With it’s accomplished off-road performance the Merida Big Seven 100 is an XC MTB for experiencing the open trail.
- Robust, lightweight alloy frame for efficient performance
- Suntour XCM suspension fork with lockout for efficiency
- Hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power in all weathers
- Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed gears for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”, 21.5”
- The Merida Big Seven 100 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 100 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame.
Fork: Suntour XCM 100mm travel with lockout
Headset: BC OV Neck
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 680mm wide - 12mm rise
Stem: Merida Comp - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Front Mech: Shimano M3000
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio
Chainset: Suntour XCM 40-30-22
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano HG200 11-34
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big 7 Comp D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp - 12mm lay back 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Pro alloy
Merida Big Seven 100 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've had this bike a few weeks now. I'm female but have always preferred a male bike frame. It's not too heavy as I carry it up 4 flights of stairs everyday. Smooth ride, excellent brakes and gears. Absolutely love it. Thank you Tredz for a great service too.
I've had this bike a few weeks now. I'm female but have always preferred a male bike frame. It's not too heavy as I carry it up 4 flights of stairs everyday. Smooth ride, excellent brakes and gears. Absolutely love it. Thank you Tredz for a great service too.Close review