Merida Big Seven 40 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offing a great entry into the world of mountain biking, the Big Seven from Merida is a capable trail... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
Offing a great entry into the world of mountain biking, the Big Seven from Merida is a capable trail hardtail with competent geometry and spec sheet. The high grade 6061 aluminium frame features a lower standover than before, with clean internal cable routing and mounts for mudguards along with a rack and kickstand.
- 6061 Aluminium frame is lightweight and strong
- SR Suntour XCM HLO Fork with 100mm of bump soaking travel
- Shimano Altus 3x9 drivetrain for smooth shifting
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 13.5”, 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Matt Dark Silver/Blue, Gloss Green/Black
- The Merida Big Seven 40 is available with 0% APR finance
- RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM. We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- TFS - TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM. Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core
- F-MOUNT. ‘F-Mount’ equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mud guards (some bikes require model specific mud guards), making fitting fast and simple.
- K-MOUNT DROP-OUT. Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kick stand.
- C-MOUNT. ‘C-Mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
- LOCK-OUT. The suspension fork and/or rear shock can be locked, either directly or via a ‘remote control’ lever on the handlebar.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium with inboard mounted disc brake|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM HLO; Coil; 100mm travel; Lockout|
|Headset:||FSA NO.10P Neck15|
|Stem:||Merida CC; Oversize clamp; 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida CC; 690mm wide; 15mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano ST-EF505 hydraulic with Shimano RT10 160mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF505, 27 speed EZ fire|
|Rims:||Merida CC; 17mm inner width;|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505; quick release hubs; 32 spokes; centre lock|
|Front Tyre:||Merida K1080; 27.5" x 2.2"; wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida K1080; 27.5" x 2.2"; wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida CC; 27.2mm diameter; 15mm lay back|
|Saddle:||Merida Sport comfort|
|Chainset:||Shimano MT100; 40-30-22 teeth with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200; 11-32 teeth; 9 speed|
Merida Big Seven 40 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Bought this bike to get back into cycling and couldn't be happier. It's very smooth and comfortable. It's a very sturdy bike yet very light. I would recommend this bike to anyone.
Bought this bike to get back into cycling and couldn't be happier. It's very smooth and comfortable. It's a very sturdy bike yet very light. I would recommend this bike to anyone.Close review
Amazing bike runs so smooth build quality amazing frame definitely worth the money I think it is the best entry level hardtail for the price
Amazing bike runs so smooth build quality amazing frame definitely worth the money I think it is the best entry level hardtail for the priceClose review
Got this bike in the January sales great for what i need as i only use it around town for work and trecking of road use in the summer.
Got this bike in the January sales great for what i need as i only use it around town for work and trecking of road use in the summer.Close review