Merida Big Seven 4000 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight, capable and quick. The Merida Big Seven 4000 is a carbon XC hardtail mountain bike for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, capable and quick. The Merida Big Seven 4000 is a carbon XC hardtail mountain bike for rapid cross country riding and racing.
The lightweight carbon composite frame offers compliance, for a smooth ride, alongside stiffness for efficient power transfer and confident handling. The modern 650b (27.5”) XC MTB geometry features a longer top tube with shorter stem and slacker head angle. This offers improved confidence on technical terrain, especially on the descents, while still offering capable and efficient climbing performance. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics.
The RockShox Recon Silver RL fork offers 100mm of plush, trail taming suspension travel. The Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting performance with a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route with maximum efficiency. The Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride XC trails quicker with more confidence on the Merida Big Seven 4000
- Lightweight CF3 carbon fibre composite frame with modern XC geometry
- RockShox Recon Silver RL fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Lightweight 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Merida Big Seven 4000 is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||XC focussed carbon frame with aero profiled tubes (approx. 1.35kg frameset - M). Leaf spring profiled chain and seat stays provide comfort. BB92 bottom bracket, Boost axle standard and tapered head tube deliver stiffness and steering precision.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon Silver RL air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout|
|Headset:||VP-J205PM 1-1/8"/1.5" H:23.3L with 15mm neck - gloss black|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 5 degree with carbon faceplate|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium 10mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M506|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX-i spec 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert CC, 22.5mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Merida 15mm bolt through hub|
|Rear Hub:||Merida 12mm bolt through hub with 148mm Boost axle standard|
|Spokes:||Double butted stainless steel (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert carbon 30.9mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX 36-26|
|Bottom Bracket:||Press fit|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano M7000 11 speed,11-42|
|Pedals:||XC Pro Alloy|