Merida Big Seven 40D Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Merida Big Seven 40D is a fast and nimble hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight aluminium fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Big Seven 40D is a fast and nimble hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight aluminium frame, suspension fork and hydraulic disc brakes. Experience the thrill of riding off-road trails.
A neutral riding position makes the Big Seven a confident climber and is stable on the descents. Technoformed and double butted the 6061 alloy frame is strong and has had excess material shaved away from low stress areas to reduce weight.
The Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth out the bumps on the trail. A lockout allows you to ride more efficiently on smooth surfaces.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions. The Shimano Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the varied gradients on your route.
Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility so you can ride the Big Seven to work during the week and hit the trails at the weekend.
- Lightweight alloy frame is robust and offers efficient performance
- Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of trail-smoothing suspension travel
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all weathers
- Shimano 3x9 speed gears offer reliable shifting
- Sizes: 13.5 inch, 15 inch, 17 inch, 18.5 inch, 20 inch, 21.5 inch
- Colours: Green, Black
- The Merida Big Seven 40D is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 40D 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame
Fork: Suntour XCM 100mm travel with lockout
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 680mm wide - 15mm rise
Stem: Merida Comp - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Shifters: Shimano Altus rapidfire
Front Mech: Shimano Altus
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Suntour XCM 44-32-22
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS-9S 11-32
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big 7 D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 2.1" Front Merida 2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Alloy