Merida Big Seven Team 650b Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information World Cup XC race ready. The Merida Big Seven Team is a high-end carbon hardtail mountain bike that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
World Cup XC race ready. The Merida Big Seven Team is a high-end carbon hardtail mountain bike that offers the very best in cross country MTB performance and has been tried and tested at the very highest level.
The Ultra-lightweight CF5 carbon composite frame offers compliance, for a smooth ride, alongside stiffness for efficient power transfer and confident handling. The tubes are aero shaped so you will slip through the air with less drag. The modern 650b (27.5”) XC MTB geometry features a longer top tube with shorter stem and slacker head angle. This offers improved confidence on technical terrain, especially on the descents, while still offering capable and efficient climbing performance. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics.
The RockShox SID World Cup fork offers 100mm of plush suspension control and is the winningest fork on the XC race circuit. Offering a massive 500% gear range the SRAM Eagle XX1 12 speed drivetrain gives you super-slick shifting combined with smooth silent running. The SRAM Level Ultimate brakes offer confident stopping control.
Lead the pack on the Merida Big Seven Team.
- Ultra-lightweight CF5 carbon fibre composite frame with modern XC geometry
- RockShox SID World Cup fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Lightweight 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- SRAM Eagle XX1 12 speed drivetrain for slick shifting and quiet running
- SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 13.5” 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Matt UD Carbon/Green/White
- The Merida Big Seven Team is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||XC focussed superlight carbon with aero profiled tubes. Leaf spring profiled chain and seat stays provide comfort. Boost axle standard and tapered head tube deliver plenty of stiffness and precision.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox SID World Cup fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Headset:||Integrated - FSA NO.47/50CF 1-1/8"/1.5" H2280(OD:50/H:15mm) H:16.2L|
|Stem:||Merida Team 6061-T6 aluminium with titanium bolts 7 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Team carbon, flat, 720mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor with Connectamajic|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level Ultimate|
|Rear Mech:||Sram XX1 12 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram XX1 Eagle 12 speed trigger|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red Passion 3 21mm internal width|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Red Passion carbon hub with aluminium flange - 15mm bolt through axle with 110mm Boost axle standard|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Red Passion carbon hub with aluminium flange - 12mm bolt through axle with 148mm Boost axle standard|
|Spokes:||Rounded double butted straight pull (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" Exception 2.2" 3C|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" Exception 2.2" 3C|
|Seat Post:||Merida Team carbon S-Flex 30.9mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Sram XX1 34 tooth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Press fit|
|Chain:||Sram X01 Eagle 12 speed|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1299 Eagle, 12 speed,10-50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.