Merida Crossway 10-V - Nearly New - XL 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Merida Crossway 10-V hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is sho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Merida Crossway 10-V hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections such as a scratched non drive-side chainstay. As well as a small pin sized dimple in the paint on the drive-side chainstay.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12-month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
Cycle on road, track and trail. The Merida Crossway 10-V is a hybrid sports bike for comfortable cycling everywhere, from smooth tarmac to rough gravel tracks and everywhere in between. The suspension fork and suspension seatpost take the sting out of rough roads and tracks while rack and mudguard mounts add versatility.
• Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
• SR Suntour fork offers 63mm of bump smoothing suspension travel
• Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
• V-brakes for powerful speed control
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 double butted and technoformed aluminium. With mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX 63mm travel|
|Stem:||Adjustable quill stem|
|Bars:||Merida Steel 660mm wide 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 21 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500 21 speed EZ-fire shifters|
|Rims:||Merida aluminium, 32 hole for V-brakes|
|Front Hub:||32 hole, alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||32 hole, alloy quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28 teeth|