Merida Crossway 100 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Capable and comfortable. The Merida Crossway 100 is a versatile hybrid sports bike for easy cycling ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Capable and comfortable. The Merida Crossway 100 is a versatile hybrid sports bike for easy cycling o varied terrain from smooth roads to rough tracks.
The lightweight techno-formed aluminium alloy frame features a comfortable upright riding position making the Merida Crossway a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. The step-through frame makes is easy to get on and off the bike while the 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces, as well as adding a little more cushioning.
Offering confident all-weather stopping power are the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. The Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the hills on your route.
Enjoy cycling on the Merida Crossway 100 Lady.
- Lightweight techno-formed aluminium frame offers a comfortable upright riding position
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colours: Matt Anthracite, Blue
- The Merida Crossway 100 Womens is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with hydroformed down tube creating a concealed cable channel underneath. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel and lockout|
|Headset:||FSA NO.11P 1-1/8" BLK 44.05/30D With H2246A:15mm neck H:20.5L|
|Stem:||Adjustable A-head stem|
|Bars:||Merida Comp, 15mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M370 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Speed 40mm with reflective sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Speed 40mm with reflective sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Suspension One D 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCR 48-36-26 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Chain:||KMC M99, 9 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed, 11-34|
|Pedals:||Comfort Alloy triple|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.