Merida Crossway 40-D Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All-weather cycling confidence. The Merida Crossway 40-D Lady is a hybrid sports bike that combines ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
All-weather cycling confidence. The Merida Crossway 40-D Lady is a hybrid sports bike that combines all-terrain capabilities with a comfortable ride.
The comfortable upright riding position, with a lightweight yet robust frame, make the Merida Crossway a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. The step-through frame makes is easy to get on and off the bike while the 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces, as well as adding a little more cushioning.
The hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent and easy to use braking power while the Shimano Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route.
Cycle in comfort on the Merida Crossway 40-D Lady.
- Lightweight aluminium frame offers a comfortable upright riding position
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colours: Black/Red/Grey
- The Merida Crossway 40-D Lady is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel and lockout|
|Stem:||Adjustable Quill stem|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 25mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TA|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M371 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Silver stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Cross 40mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Cross 40mm|
|Seat Post:||Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 48-36-26 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.