Merida Crossway Urban 100 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable and efficient all-weather cycling. The Merida Crossway Urban 100 is a women’s hybrid spo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable and efficient all-weather cycling. The Merida Crossway Urban 100 is a women’s hybrid sports bike that is ready to hit the streets.
Offering a comfortable and efficient upright riding position, combined with a lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame, the Crossway is ideal for urban cycling and commuting. The 700c wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres which offer excellent grip and give you a little more cushioning on rough roads. Mudguards are ready fitted to keep the spray down in the wet and the step through frame design makes getting on and off the bike nice and easy.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on steep hills with ease.
The Merida Crossway Urban 100 Women’s is ready for city cycling.
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork for lightweight cycling
- Comfortable and efficient upright riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colour: Dark Red/Anthracite
- The Merida Crossway Urban 100 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with hydroformed down tube creating a concealed cable channel underneath. A tapered head tube provides steering precision.|
|Fork:||Aluminium straight blade|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57/61BP 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:20.2L:22.3L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 17 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp, 15mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M3000 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Urban 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Overdrive 35mm with reflective sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Overdrive 35mm with reflective sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert 27.2mm with 15mm lay back|
|Chainset:||Shimano M3000 40-30-22|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Chain:||KMC M99, 9 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed 11-34|
|Pedals:||Comfort Alloy triple|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.