Merida Matts Jr Team 24w 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Capable MTB performance for younger riders. The Merida Matts Jr Team is a junior hardtail mountain b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Capable MTB performance for younger riders. The Merida Matts Jr Team is a junior hardtail mountain bike that offers a confident ride for aspiring young rippers.
Keeping weight low, Merida have butted the tube walls to shave excess material away while leaving the frame just as strong. The top tube is especially low to offer plenty of stand over height and is combined with a Suntour XCR fork offers 63mm of plush suspension travel up front to help tame the trail.
Hydraulic disc brakes give them confident stopping power in all weather conditions while the Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range to help them up the hills.
The Merida Matts Jr Team is ideal for boys and girls who want to rode proper off-road trails.
- Lightweight double butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCR offers 63mm of suspension travel
- 2x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Fast rolling 24” wheels
- Size: 24” wheels
- Colour: Green/Red, Pink/Blue
- The Merida Matts Jr 624 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Matts Jr Team 24w 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6062 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour XCR Air fork with 63mm travel and lockout
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 580mm wide - Flat
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Altus double
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus 9 speed
Shifters Shimano Altus rapidfire
Chainset: FSA Alpha Drive 32-22
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS-9S 11-32
Chain: KMC 9 speed
Front Brake: Promax DSK hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Promax DSK hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Matts D
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Merida 1.95" kevlar bead Front, Merida 1.95" kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Pro - 15mm lay back
Pedals: XC Alloy