Merida One-Forty 600 Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 2018 Merida One-Forty 600 full suspension mountain bike showcases Merida’s fresh new approach to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The 2018 Merida One-Forty 600 full suspension mountain bike showcases Merida’s fresh new approach to mountain bike suspension, and delivers an incredible performance for the price.
The latest Merida One-Forty MTB features an all-new frame, made from a 6061 series aluminium alloy which has been hydroformed to create a complex shape that has been carefully optimized for strength and lightness. The frame tubes are triple butted, meaning the wall thickness is reduced three times along its length, which makes sure there is no excess metal along the tube in places where it does nothing to aid strength.
The One-forty’s ‘Float Link’ suspension system mounts the rear shock between two floating links, rather than fixing one end rigidly to the frame. This makes the suspension highly sensitive to small bumps, and gives precise control over the leverage rate. For enhanced steering precision, the One-forty features a tapered head tube that’s both stiff and strong, and boost thru-axles front and rear which maintain rigidity at both ends of the bike. Cables are routed through the frame internally, and feature Merida’s smart cable-entry system to eliminate rattles.
Equipped with a Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork, the front of the Merida One-Forty 600 remains lightweight, and offers a smooth 150mm of travel to soak up the lumps & bumps under the front wheel. At the rear, the 140mm wheel travel is taken care of by a Fox Float Performance shock, with three lever-selected compression damping modes and adjustable rebound damping.
A set of Shimano SLX 1x11 speed gears come with a healthy range, slick shifting, and excellent chain retention, while the Shimano M500 disc brakes bite down on 180mm rotors to give you ample stopping power on any descent.
For trail mountain bike duties, look no further than the Merida One-Forty 600 full-sus mountain bike.
- 6016 series alloy, with hydroformed triple-butted tubes & smooth welding for maximum lightness
- Fox Float Performance rear shock smoothly controls the 140mm rear wheel travel
- Manitou Mattoc Comp air fork glides over rough trails with 150mm travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives simple shifting, with a wide range and superb chain retention
- Shimano M500 hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm rotors give you power and control over speed
- Sizes: Small (15.5”), Medium (17”), Large (18.5”), X Large (20”)
- Colour: Bright Green
- The Merida One-Forty 600 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Lightweight 6016 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubes with smooth welding. Tapered head tube and boost standard bolt through axles for precise handling. Smart entry cable routing for rattle free running.|
|Fork:||Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork with tapered steerer, 150mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Deluxe RL|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX rapid fire, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 2.6" TR EXO|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.6" TR EXO|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face pressfit 92|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.