Merida One-Forty 700 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With 140mm of full suspension travel, quality component spec and dialled trail geometry the Merida O... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With 140mm of full suspension travel, quality component spec and dialled trail geometry the Merida One-Forty 700 is a mountain bike that is ideal for cross country adventures and trail centre loops.
The 6066 alloy frame features a tapered head tube for a stiffer front end and a low top tube for good standover height. Internal cable routing for the gears and dropper post keep the lines nice and clean.
The VPK suspension system provides fully active performance that works with the drivetrain rather than against it to soak up all the hits, even when pedaling.
The Fox Float 34 fork features the new FIT4 damper and offers composed performance on rough terrain. Compression and rebound damping are adjustable so that you can fine tune the ride. A Fox Float DPS shock controls the rear end and offers damping adjustment to complement the fork.
The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a very wide range of gears so that you can take on all the climbs on the trail.
- 6066 aluminium frame is strong and lightweight
- VPK suspension offers 140mm of fully active suspension performance
- Fox Float fork and shock offer adjustable damping for fine tuning the ride
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for taking on steep climbs
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”
- The Merida One-Forty is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida One-Forty 700 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and hydroformed frameset with smooth welding, internal cable routing and tapered head tube. 142x12mm rear through axle and 140mm travel
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance, tapered steerer, 15mm both through
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano XT
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow+
Chainset: Shimano XT 34-24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT
Cassette: Shimano XT 11-40
Chain: KMC X11EL
Front Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors with Ice-Tech
Rear Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors with Ice-Tech
Rims: SunRingle Helix TR
Front Hub: Shimano XT 15mm front
Rear Hub: Shimano XT 12mm rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" Front Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.25" TSC Rear
Seatpost: X-Fusion Hilo Strate remote dropper 31.6mm
Pedals: DH Comp