Merida Ride 500 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride faster for longer. The Merida Ride 500 is an endurance road bike with compliance features built... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride faster for longer. The Merida Ride 500 is an endurance road bike with compliance features built in to reduce fatigue on long rides over less than perfect road surfaces.
The triple butted 6066 aluminium frame is lightweight and features Flex Stays which provide vertical compliance to absorb vibrations from uneven road surfaces. Horizontal stiffness is maintained for efficient power transfer and predictable handling.
Endurance road geometry provides a slightly more upright riding position which is more comfortable on long days in the saddle.
The full carbon fork features a tapered steerer tube and offers steering precision while also absorbing road buzz for added comfort.
The Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain is combined with a compact chainset and provides silky smooth shifting over a wide range of gears.
The Merida Ride 500 provides a perfect balance between speed and comfort so that you can perform at your best whatever the challenge.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with Flex Stays to absorb road vibrations
- Endurance road geometry for an efficient riding position
- Full carbon fork offers precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offers silky smooth shifting
- Sizes: 47cm. 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- The Merida Ride 500 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride 500 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and formed aluminium frame with tapered head tube, smooth welding, and internal cable routing
Fork: Full carbon fork with tapered steerer - Comp
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro
Bars: FSA Gossamer - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: Shimano RS500 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500
Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Merida Road Pro
Rear Brake: Merida Road Pro
Rims: Merida Comp 24mm deep
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm