Merida Speeder 200 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road bike performance with a more upright, urban friendly riding position. The Merida Speeder 200 is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Road bike performance with a more upright, urban friendly riding position. The Merida Speeder 200 is a hybrid sports bike that is ideal for rapid commuting and adventures in the city.
- High-quality alloy frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Full carbon fork for precise steering and a smoother ride
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain with compact chainset for rapid cycling
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small (47cm), Small/Medium (52cm), Large (56cm), X Large (59cm)
- Colour: Matt Grey/Blue
- The Merida Speeder 200 is available with 0% APR finance
Light, versatile, speedy and comfortable – The Speeder is a fast, lightweight bike, sharing its genes with road bikes. The geometry of the bike, along with its long head tube, offers a more upright and comfortable riding position making this bike ideal for fast commuting or fitness rides.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding, and internal cable routing. Complete with mudguard and rack mounts|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with disc mounts|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, 6 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert Oversize clamp 600mm wide Flat|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, 18 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, 18 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano R3300 18 speed triggers|
|Rims:||Merida Comp - 22mm profile, disc only|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, quick release, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, quick release, centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Detonator 32c 60tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Detonator 32c 60tpi|
|Seat Post:||Merida road Comp 12mm lay back 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo 50-34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed, 11-32 teeth|
Merida Speeder 200 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought one these used great value for money with full carbon fork, the frame is matt grey in colour and looks pretty cool, Sora group set performs well would better with as Shimano instead of FSA crank set.
Bought one these used great value for money with full carbon fork, the frame is matt grey in colour and looks pretty cool, Sora group set performs well would better with as Shimano instead of FSA crank set.Close review
Purchased this bike 10 days ago and had to tune the gears twice so far. The gears shifting isn't as good as I thought I would get when paying over 700 pounds.
Purchased this bike 10 days ago and had to tune the gears twice so far. The gears shifting isn't as good as I thought I would get when paying over 700 pounds.Close review