Merida eSpresso City 200EQ Womens 2020 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ is a comfortable and practical e bike that is ideal for city cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ is a comfortable and practical e bike that is ideal for city cycling and countryside adventures. With a powerful Shimano crank drive motor and step through frame with a comfortable cycling position the eSpresso is you ticket to easy pedalling adventure.
- High-quality alloy frame offers a comfortable riding position
- Suntour NEX suspension for takes the sting out of rough tracks
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Mudguards, lights and rear luggage rack ready fitted
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Silk Titanium/Matt Black
- The Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Shimano e5000 crank drive, 40Nm
- Battery: 418Wh
- User interface: without display
eSPRESSO CITY FRAME
HFS-hydroforming Prolite 66 triple butted aluminium frame based around fast rolling 700c wheels and with commuting and leisure riding in mind. A higher front end and a compact geometry make for a more upright and extremely comfortable riding position. Battery positioned extra low for improved handling. Comes equipped with mudguards, rear rack, side stand, lock and lights.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING / SMART ENTRY
We feature internal cable routing on all our eSPRESSO models. Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. Only a clever system for our internal guiding and fixing guarantees reliable and rattle free routing and gives the bike a cleaner look.
WITH K/C/F MOUNT
‘K-mount’ featuring bikes have fixing points on the chain stays to fit a MERIDA kickstand while ‘C-mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing point for the rear rack (carrier) integrated. ‘F-mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for the mudguards (fenders) already integrated.
EXCELLENT FRAME STIFFNESS
The outstanding frame stiffness has a strong influence on the riding characteristics of wave low step through frames. The tapered head tube, the large tube diameters, the forged motor bracket as well as the 142x12 mm through rear axle all contribute to achieve a safe and precise riding experience.
LOW STEP THROUGH
The Shimano mid-mounted motor in combination with the forged motor bracket provides the eSPRESSO CITY with one of the lowest step through heights in the market.
OPTIMIZED CENTRE OF GRAVITY
Based on the central position of the battery in front of the seat tube and the low position of the Shimano motor, we were able to achieve an optimum centre of gravity. The low and well-positioned centre of gravity provides the bike with outstanding riding characteristics which are extremely important in particular in wave low step through frames which have the tendency to chatter and jitter when power is applied.
FAST ROLLING 700C WHEELS
The whole range rides on fast rolling 700c wheels, ideal for rides on roads, lanes and smooth tracks. We fit tyres with reflective sidewalls and puncture protection that will get you to your destination quickly and safely.
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINUM - Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- HFS - HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM - Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE - Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- SMOOTH WELDING - Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING - Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- SMART ENTRY - Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trails or roads get rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- DI2 READY - Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
- K-MOUNT - Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kickstand (or any commercial kickstand).
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-PM-DS; Coil; 63 mm travel;|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TK; 31,8 mm diameter; adjustable|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TK; 640 mm wide; 35 mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT-200; 2 piston hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT10; 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT-200; 2 piston hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT10; 160mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus RDM2000|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire|
|Rims:||Merida Comp TK; 20 mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505; 100 x 9mm axle; 32 spoke; Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT400; 142x12 mm axle; 36 spoke; Centerlock rear with Merida Comp TR rear axle including removeable lever, 6/4mm allen key|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Contact City Plus; 622-47; reflective sidewall stripe|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Contact City Plus; 622-47; reflective sidewall stripe|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert TK; 30.9 mm diameter; 15 mm layback; 40mm suspension seat post travel|
|Saddle:||Merida Expert TK|
|Chainset:||Shimano CRE50; 38 teeth with Shimano FC-E5010 crank. SW-CG-173A Chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano E5000; 40Nm|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG400; 12-36 teeth; 9 speed|
|Motor:||Shimano E5000 (40 Nm)|
|User Interface:||Bluetooth junction box|