Miche Supertype 358 Tubular Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Wheels: Totally renewed, the Supertype 358 developed from the already highly successful Supertype wh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Wheels: Totally renewed, the Supertype 358 developed from the already highly successful Supertype wheels these now feature even greater stiffness to suit the growing demands of professional racers. The adoption of the low profile rim for front wheel improves the responsiveness in riding consecutive curves downhill, and reduces the lateral wind resistance. Thanks also to the new hubs Fac Michelin obtained a reduction in weight of 140gr for a total weight for the wheels set of 1260gr.
The wheels are completely hand assembled: in the first phase the wheel is assembled, scrupulously controlling the spoke tension and the lateral and vertical variation. In the second phase the wheel undergoes a vigorous massage to settle all the components in their ideal position, followed by final truing where the wheel is checked again for spoke tension, tilt and oscillation, which must all fall within the strict tolerances imposed by Fac Michelin.
Rims: Made of carbon fibre 38mm high for front wheel and 58mm high for rear wheel, with an aerodynamic high stiffness shape that guarantees hlgh-level performances.
Hubs: Supertype 358 hubs have carbon fibre body and light alloy flanges clutched. Oversize hub axle in Ergal 7075 T6 with extremely precise SKF bearing to give long-lasting smooth running. Simple hub adjustment by turning a special nut, the hub can even be adjusted when the wheel is mounted on the bike.
- Axles: 100/130mm
- Rim Depth: 38/58
- Radial/Crossing Rear Right
- Weight. 1215 grams
- Supertype 358 Carbon Fibre Body and light alloy flanges clutched
- Completely hand assembled
- Carbon Fibre Rims
- Weight : 1260 grams pr