Minoura FG540 Hybrid Roller
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura FG540 hybrid rollers are a great option for riders wanting the natural pedalling feel of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rollers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Minoura FG540 hybrid rollers are a great option for riders wanting the natural pedalling feel of rollers but with the stability of a dedicated turbo trainer. These unique rollers from Minoura are super portable for your pre-race warm-ups and offer good resistance to give you a real challenge. The FG540 rollers will fit most road, cyclocross and mountain bikes. A great innovation in the trainer market.
Review | 7 out of 10
“For racers who favour the open road to the turbo trainer, the Minoura FG220 Hybrid Roller is very good. It gives a realistic road feel, with the security of a clamped fork and improved portability over a dedicated set of rollers or turbo.” – Road.cc
- 7 levels of remote resistance
- Generates 350-watt power at 35km/h
- Foldable and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Compatible with front QR or 15mm thru axle
- Compatible with any rear axles
- 0-10% height adjustment at fork mount
- Twin rear 80mm rollers
- Reduced noise for knobbly tyres, ideal for CX training!
- Live Training compatible
(Wahoo Dongle and ANT+ sensors available separately)
Minoura’s direct fork mount bring new innovation to the trainer market again.
Using double diameter 80mm rollers at the rear, the FG540 removes the need for height adjustment of the roller, replacing QR skewers and also drastically reduces the noise from knobbly tyres which makes it ideal for CX bikes. Side to side movement and a 0-10% height adjustment on the fork mount allows for much more realistic riding compared to a fixed rear wheel trainer.
What Makes the Minoura FG540 Different?
The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer companies focusing on power as the holy grail for improving your skills as a rider. While power is important, only part of the strategy needed for effective training that increases your strength, and makes you a better cyclist.
The FG 540 is built on the tried and true teachings that an effective spin is the key to becoming a better cyclist. Power based, rear drive mount trainers focus only on building muscle. With exponential power based trainers power is achieved on the down stroke and lost on the upstroke. This gives you half the benefit of a real road ride and doesn’t encourage a real, full pedal stroke spin that is both power and skill enhancing. A true push-pull effect is the real benefit of the FG-540 and most closely mimics what you would do on a real road ride. Get the training and workout you need with the FG 540 at home or on the road.
- Easily mount by front fork with Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo.
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image)front fork mount.
- Double high precision 80mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29?.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel offers a natural ride feel.
Assemble and Setting
- Assembles and ready to ride in minutes.
- Rated power: 400W/35 KPH
- Net Weight: 10.1 kgs
- Capacity: 300 lbs (with bike)
- Roller: Precision made in Japan light alloy
- Diameter : 80mm
- Width : 140mm
- Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity: 950 – 1,200mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 760 mm
- L = 1,250 mm - 1,510 mm
- H = 460 mm - 560 mm
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Hybrid Rollers instruction manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.