Minoura FG540 Hybrid Roller
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rollers See the latest products
New in Rollers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura FG540 hybrid rollers are a great option for riders wanting the natural pedalling feel of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Minoura FG540 hybrid rollers are a great option for riders wanting the natural pedalling feel of rollers but with the stability of a dedicated turbo trainer. These unique rollers from Minoura are super portable for your pre-race warm-ups and offer good resistance to give you a real challenge. The FG540 rollers will fit most road, cyclocross and mountain bikes. A great innovation in the trainer market.
Review | 7 out of 10
“For racers who favour the open road to the turbo trainer, the Minoura FG220 Hybrid Roller is very good. It gives a realistic road feel, with the security of a clamped fork and improved portability over a dedicated set of rollers or turbo.” – Road.cc
- 7 levels of remote resistance
- Generates 350-watt power at 35km/h
- Foldable and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Compatible with front QR or 15mm thru axle
- Compatible with any rear axles
- 0-10% height adjustment at fork mount
- Twin rear 80mm rollers
- Reduced noise for knobbly tyres, ideal for CX training!
- Live Training compatible
(Wahoo Dongle and ANT+ sensors available separately)
Minoura’s direct fork mount bring new innovation to the trainer market again.
Using double diameter 80mm rollers at the rear, the FG540 removes the need for height adjustment of the roller, replacing QR skewers and also drastically reduces the noise from knobbly tyres which makes it ideal for CX bikes. Side to side movement and a 0-10% height adjustment on the fork mount allows for much more realistic riding compared to a fixed rear wheel trainer.
What Makes the Minoura FG540 Different?
The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer companies focusing on power as the holy grail for improving your skills as a rider. While power is important, only part of the strategy needed for effective training that increases your strength, and makes you a better cyclist.
The FG 540 is built on the tried and true teachings that an effective spin is the key to becoming a better cyclist. Power based, rear drive mount trainers focus only on building muscle. With exponential power based trainers power is achieved on the down stroke and lost on the upstroke. This gives you half the benefit of a real road ride and doesn’t encourage a real, full pedal stroke spin that is both power and skill enhancing. A true push-pull effect is the real benefit of the FG-540 and most closely mimics what you would do on a real road ride. Get the training and workout you need with the FG 540 at home or on the road.
- Easily mount by front fork with Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo.
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image)front fork mount.
- Double high precision 80mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29?.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel offers a natural ride feel.
Assemble and Setting
- Assembles and ready to ride in minutes.
- Rated power: 400W/35 KPH
- Net Weight: 10.1 kgs
- Capacity: 300 lbs (with bike)
- Roller: Precision made in Japan light alloy
- Diameter : 80mm
- Width : 140mm
- Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity: 950 – 1,200mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 760 mm
- L = 1,250 mm - 1,510 mm
- H = 460 mm - 560 mm
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Hybrid Rollers instruction manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.