Minoura Kagura Smart Turbo Trainer Upgrade Head Unit Only
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo and Roller Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo and Roller Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The New Minoura Kagura Smart turbo trainer head unit upgrade is the most realistic and powerful clas... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The New Minoura Kagura Smart turbo trainer head unit upgrade is the most realistic and powerful classic designed trainer.
With its motorised brake and virtual flywheel, the Kagura offers an extremely realistic cycling experience. The Kagura has 3 magnetic settings that can be used on non-powered mode, making it extremely suitable for effective training sessions, indoors and outdoors.
- Upgrade unit only, Retrofits all prior year Minoura trainer models
- Electromagnet & Permanent magnet for powered & non-powered use
- Interactive Smart Trainer with built-in BLE & ANT+
- Pairs with iPhone & Android via partner Apps
- Zwift compatible
- SW frame with Fixed and Gravity mode
- Ultra-quiet and smooth
- Folds away for easy storage
- Made in Japan
- E-mag : MAX 2,000W
- Nd-mag : 100W 200W 300W (40km/h)
Compatible with the following Minoura trainer frames:
- LR961, LR541, LR341
- LR960, LR760, LR540, LR340, LR240, MAGTEQS TWIN
- Quattro-C, B60, MagRide
- M80, M70, M60, M50, V270, V150, V130, VFS, VFS-3, VFS-150
- MAG-1200, MAG500L, MAG500LW, Hyper Mag
(Most tyre drive frames since 1998)
- Net Weight: 8.1 kgs (including AC adapter)
- Wireless: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+
- Compatible OS: iOS / Android / Mac / PC
- *MINOURA’s recommends: Zwift and kinomap
- Output: Power, Speed, Distance
- W = 205 mm
- D = 105 mm
- H = 105 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.