Mondraker Dune Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enduro MTB performance. The Mondraker Dune full sus MTB is a race machine built to take on the most ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
Enduro MTB performance. The Mondraker Dune full sus MTB is a race machine built to take on the most challenging mountain bike trails.
The 6061 alloy frame is built to take bike hits. The hydroformed tube balance strength and weight for package that won’t weigh you down, yet is robust to allow you to take on rough features. Forward Geometry makes it super slack, low and long for a stable and fast ride. The 12x148mm Boost spacing allows for a shorter and nimble back end to give the Dune playful handling. A RockShox Monarch Plus R shock controls the Zero Suspension System in the rear with its 160mm travel, keeping you tracking smoothly and always in control.
A RockShox Yari RC fork with 170mm travel balances the rear suspension perfectly, and also comes with Boost 15x110mm spacing, making for a stiffer front end.
The SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers smooths shifts with its 11-42t cassette, while the SRAM Level T disc brakes are there when you need to bring the speed down.
Attack the trails with the Mondraker Dune.
- 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo frame with hydroformed tubing, Forward Geometry, Boost 12x148mm
- RockShox Monarch Plus R rear shock controls the Zero Suspension System w/160mm travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork delivers 170mm travel for superb bump control and is Boost 15x110mm
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives smooths shifts
- SRAM Level T disc brakes offer solid stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black / Light Blue / Yellow
- The Mondraker Dune is available with 0%APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weks)
|Frame:||Dune 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 160mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Boost 170mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus R 215x63.5mm|
|Headset:||Onoff Saturn tapered ACB|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level T|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 11s|
|Rims:||MDK EP1 27´5 TLR Asys27|
|Front Hub:||MDK Pro II 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Pro II 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27.5x2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.40 Wire|
|Seat Post:||Onoff Dropper Pija internal 1x lever|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 Boost DM 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMS7 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Mondraker Dune Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Great funClose review
Excellent frame , ride is great, smooth out of jumps with great suspension. My only gripe would be the spec. For the price it could have better brakes and chain set.
Excellent frame , ride is great, smooth out of jumps with great suspension. My only gripe would be the spec. For the price it could have better brakes and chain set.Close review
It's a great bike, fantastic to ride and very comfortable. Gear change is smooth and grips are comfy. It's great on hill climbs and grippy on muddy/rocky descents. I have became a great lover of mondraker bikes.
It's a great bike, fantastic to ride and very comfortable. Gear change is smooth and grips are comfy. It's great on hill climbs and grippy on muddy/rocky descents. I have became a great lover of mondraker bikes.Close review