Mondraker Foxy Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Long, low and slack. Mondraker is known for their adoption of these three characteristics to make th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Long, low and slack. Mondraker is known for their adoption of these three characteristics to make their mountain bikes fast. The Mondraker Foxy is their full sus trail and enduro MTB, built to take on near any trail.
The 6061 alloy Stealth Evo frame is made by hydroforming the tubes, which uses water to mould the tubing into specific shapes. It helps to get the strength in the right places while shaving away unnecessary material in places where it isn’t needed. This increases the strength-to-weight ratio, making for a lightweight and strong bike. Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear allows the chainstays to be short, for nimble handling, while the one-piece Monoblock upper link keeps the frame laterally stiff.
A RockShox Monarch RT rear shock helps the Zero Suspension System work its magic, absorbing the trail features to give you extra control. The rear suspension has 140mm of trail-eating travel, great for a wide variety of trails.
Up front, the RockShox Reba RL fork delivers 150mm of suspension travel with rebound adjustment and a lockout feature. A tapered steerer tube and 15x110 Boost spacing with thru-axle keeps the fork stiff, helping it give direct steering to go along with its plush suspension action.
SRAM takes care of the drivetrain, with an NX 1x11 speed setup, giving a wide range of gears to take on ascents and descents alike. To keep speed in check, SRAM’s Level T disc brakes give control with only one finger braking in any weather condition.
Hit the trails on the Mondraker Foxy.
- 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo frame with Forward Geometry and Boost gives stable and confident handling
- RockShox Monarch RT rear shock controls the Zero Suspension with 150mm travel
- RockShox Reba RL fork with 150mm travel allows great bump absorption
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain offer wide gearing
- SRAM Level T disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black / Amber / Light Blue
- The Mondraker Foxy is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Foxy 27´5 Stealth Alloy Zero Suspension System FG 140mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba 27´5 RL Boost 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT HV eyelet 200X57mm|
|Headset:||Onoff Saturn tapered|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level T|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 11s|
|Rims:||MDK EP1 27´5 TLR Asys27|
|Front Hub:||MDK Pro II 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Pro II 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27´5x2.40 wire|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27´5x2.40 wire|
|Seat Post:||Onoff Dropper Pija internal 1x lever|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 Boost DM 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR|
|Chain:||Sram PC-110 11s|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMS8 11-46t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Mondraker Foxy Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Amazing bike! Had to rides on it now one more cross country style and the other in our local bike park in blue red and black trails and this bike just eats then up. Amazing service by tredz super quick delivery and the build and set up was spot on.
Amazing bike! Had to rides on it now one more cross country style and the other in our local bike park in blue red and black trails and this bike just eats then up. Amazing service by tredz super quick delivery and the build and set up was spot on.Close review